Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Fitness Photo Challenge

OK Michelle!!!

I'm joining the fitness photo challenge that my dear friend Michelle posted about here.

My fitness goals are two-fold to get back in shape and to de-stress.  We have a lot going on in our house right now, with DBF's newly diagnosed type 2 diabetes and DD graduating.

I'm already in a 10k step challenge with some wonderful friends and have averaged 66,000 steps a week.  So now I challenge myself to 560,0000 steps for this 8 week challenge.

If you'd like to join us, check out As My Camera Sees It for the details.

I'll upload a pic tonight after work for my weekly Monday pic, it will just be a day late.


This is from *gulp* not a few but alot of years ago.  Time flies by too fast.  I'm sick so posting an older photo until I'm able to be called human again, I sound like a frog right now. *ribbit*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the challenge.

I look forward to cheering, sharing, supporting and celebrating all of our magnificent achievements in the next 12 weeks!

Jackie at Fitness-Photo Challenge
http://asmycameraseesit.wordpress.com